Supporting women in our workplace
Our mission is to create a firm where all staff are fulfilling their potential in a supportive, developmental and aspirational working environment.
In line with our Values, we are committed to demonstrating respect for all, recognising that we each have different needs and circumstances.
Supporting women in our workplace is an important element of this strategy, and is reflected in our culture, core policies, ways of working and internal activities:
- Flexible working – we were a pioneer of agile and remote working practices well before the pandemic. We continue to look for opportunities to introduce more flexibility in our ways of working, enabling our people to find a sustainable balance between all of the priorities in their day-to-day lives.
- Parental support – we provide a competitive parental support package that is specifically designed to meet the needs of our people before, during and after their period of leave.
- Medical assistance – we offer a range of healthcare benefits, including access to specialist support for women at all stages of their lives.
- Workshops and training – we run expert-led educational sessions on topics designed to provide practical advice and support to women in our firm, improve everyone’s understanding of the challenges facing women in the workplace, and build stronger allyship within our organisation.
- A focus on wellbeing – we have a growing programme of wellbeing activities, which include events, external employee support initiatives and Mental Health First Aiders
Our hard work and commitment in these areas does not stop here. We will continue to evolve our business and assess our performance to ensure we are always progressing and supporting our people to see how we can advance in the future.